files *.so have allways rename to “FreeAdhocUDF.so” for use.
between windows and Linux
to portate databases by backup/Restore. In addition belong
deliver the same function names as well as the same entrypoints
as that the Functions the same results.
The module-name in Windwos is named “FreeAdhocUDF.dll” in Linux
“FreeAdhocUDF.so”. The “module name” in the SQL-definition
always named “FreeAdhocUDF”, windows surge automatically the
FreeAdhocUDF.dll, Linux the FreeAdhocUDF.so
In Linux you must pay attention to large-/little spelling of the
name as well as the name of the Lib.
between the “original” FreeUDFLib (in Delphi, 1998 of
Gregory Deatz), the FreeUDFLibC
(to C portierte Delphi-version, 1999 of Gregory Deatz), the FreeUDFLib of AvERP
(in Delphi, contains some expansions) and the
(in Delphi and Kylix 2004 of Torsten Grundke and Gerd Kroll) to
extent that into projects with one of the four UDFs these can be
replaced by the FreeAdhocUDF.
original UDFs were corrected, where in windows something
Linux something came out correct. These corrections do
be available in the “old” FreeUDFLib but until the new
original UDFs were corrected at, came out where in windows
as in Linux.
previous function of the FreeUDFLibC makes the distance in days,
divides through 7 and rounds off then to. Leads in
21.08.2004 to 1 instead of 0 in windows (FreeUDFLib). Changed
now like in windows
of the C-code, in part completely newly written.
- At we startet FreeAdhocUDF was tested on
- InterBaseSS 6.02 under Windows XP Professional and Windows
- InterBase 7.1 under Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000
- InterBase 7.1 under Mandrake Linux 10.0 / Mandriva Linux 10.1
- InterBase 7.5 under Windows2000 Advanced Server
- InterBase 7.5 under Mandriva Linux 10.2
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under Windows XP Professional and Windows
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under Mandrake Linux 10.0 / Mandriva Linux
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under SuSe Linux 8.1 (use FreeAdhocUDF.so
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under SuSe EnterpriseServer 8 (use
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under SuSe Linux 10.0
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under Ubuntu Server 5.10
- FireBirdSS 1.5.2 under Kubuntu 5.10
- FireBirdSS 2.0.0 RC2 under Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- FireBirdSS 2.0.0 RC2 under Mandriva Linux
- New versions are
tested look under versions